Valid for all non-German countries, Austria and Switzerland included.
When you find an album you want to buy, put it in your shopping cart by clicking on the price. Follow the directions provided on the shopping cart page to complete your purchase.
It is important that you provide complete and accurate information in these Shopping Cart/Order-pages. Orders are transmitted electronically through various computer networks to ultimately arrive at the right desk. It's not an easy task to alter or cancel these orders, so please be sure that you have ordered exactly what you want, and have provided the correct shipping address.
We will hold the order until all items are in stock. If any item cannot be shipped within a reasonable time frame, the unavailable items will be cancelled and the rest of the order will be shipped.
In case the undelivered items stay on the homepage you can order them again. Due to the nature of most of the CDs on offer it may happen that items are out of stock and take a while to come back in. We (and you) are dealing mostly with independent labels and musicianswhich means things might take their time. And sometimes repressings at major labels take even longer.
We ship via German mail. Postage & packaging is billed at cost. See your shopping cart for information. Please note that international customers will be responsible for all customs, duty and tax charges, which may vary from country to country. Contact your local postal service for information about these charges.
KIOSKI is required by law to declare an accurate monetary value on all non-German shipments. We are unable to honor any requests to suppress the value of an order on the customs sticker. We cannot guarantee delivery times for International Orders.
Currently we accept following payments
Paypal: email@example.com (we currently recommend this if you're ordering from outside of the EEC)
Cash in registered letter (at your own risk). Please send to KIOSKI, Trillitzsch/Pliefke GbR, Nürnberger Str. 3, D-90762 Fuerth, Germany.
Moneytransfer to our account (only in the EEC).
All prices are in EURO. If you want to know the exact value of your order in GBP or USD choose currency with the currency-button in the navigation-bar on the left side of the shop-page.
Problems with Shipments
Any situations requiring further assistance on KIOSKI's part should be described in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all pertinent information - invoice number, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and please describe the situation as thoroughly as possible. We will do whatever it takes to solve the problem.
If the wrong CD's were shipped please contact email@example.com with all pertinent information. Do not send the CDs back without contacting us first. We'll work it out.
If CD's are damaged or the pressings are faulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all pertinent information. Do not send the CDs back without contacting us first.
Basically goods can only be exchanged when:
1. the parcel containing your order was received from the supplier in correct and undamaged condition. NEVER accept a defective parcel because if you do, you more or less confirm that the goods are in perfect condition and you cannot make any claim for compensation afterwards. You should also refuse to accept the goods when the parcel has been opened or damaged in any way. The best thing to do is to write down the name of the postman/delivery man and let us know that you have refused the parcel.
2. the goods you want to have replaced have been returned to us within 4 weeks of your receiving them.
3. the returned goods have enough postage! Parcels without enough stamps WILL NOT be accepted by our Goods Reception Department and will be returned at your cost to you. If the claim for replacement is justified, then the postage will be refunded (either by stamps or a credit note). If the postage on the parcel cannot be seen, then please put a note inside so that we can see how much you have had to pay for postage.
4 the goods have been well packed and have not been damaged by transport from the customer to us or have even got lost. (e.g. never pack jewellery in a normal envelope because they tear easily and the jewellery could easily be lost).
5. a copy of the invoice and/or the delivery note is included. The waybill must be completely filled in and the reasons for the complaint given. You should also state whether you want to have the same goods replaced, different goods or a credit note.
6. clothing has a fault in the material. This can only be exchanged when it has not been worn or washed.
7. It is not a case of “not being to my taste” (especially for CDs!).
If you didn't find the answer to your question on this page, please send e-mail to email@example.com and we will respond to you personally.
The goods remain our property until they are fully paid. All legal disputes will be settled in Fürth, Germany.